Wednesday, May 30, 2012

over at Sacred Pregnancy...


As many of you know, I have recently started writing, as a contributing writer, with the online magazine
 Sacred Pregnancy. I am thrilled by this new experience in my life. I have always been a writer...of poetry, of songs, of stories, of nonsense. I love to document life with words and at one point had a mighty impressive vocabulary; though nowadays I am happy just remembering the right words at the right times.
(wink wink and smiles) I take great pride in sharing my work with others. It makes me feel connected to the greater world in a way that being a WAHM and Homeschooling parent doesn't quite reach. My second article is up for your reading pleasure. It is called Pre-Chewing For Baby and I must say I am very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment