Baked Apple Chips
What you will need:
An apple corer (I used my peeler and it worked out nicely)
The steps are easy as pie (actually easier)!
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Rinse and core the apples.
3.Slice them into thin-ish circles.
4. Put the slices onto a cookie sheet.
5. Sprinkle with the cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
6. Place into the oven and bake for 2 hours (or until the apple chips are the texture you want them); check them at the one hour mark and turn them over so that they bake evenly.
Raise or lower the temperature of your oven as needed to get the best results.