Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Now Reading...

There are times when my appetite for new knowledge, or old knowledge revisited, is insatiable. I fill up my basket and my cloth bags with book after book after book until I have reached the limit of my library card. Some of these reads are just passing glances, books that appeared more than what they truly offered. Some of them , though, I find fascinating. Books that really get my attention, shift my view, or teach me something new and useful are books I believe I should share with you. Since in California I am unable to have an Amazon Associates Account which would allow me to share these books with you in an easy to access format, I will do my best to make this a helpful medium for finding good things to read!




The Tale of Despereaux by Kate diCamillo
Labor Pain by Nicky Wesson
The Well-Adjusted Child by Rachel Gathercole
Parenting From the Inside Out by Daniel J Siegel M.D. and Mary Hartzell M. Ed
Handmade Home by Amanda Soule
Teach Yourself Visually Handspinning by Judith MacKenzie McCuin
Teach  Yourself Visually Knitting by Sharon Turner
Beyond Time Out by Beth A. Grosshans PhD
Half Magic by Edward Eager
Magic or Not? by Edward Eager
Start Spinning by Maggie Casey
The Bread Bible by Beth Hensperger
Gaia's Garden by Toby Hemenway


This is just a small list of what I am currently reading. I hope you find these books as interesting to read as I have. If you find that there is a book in one of the pictures which I did not mention leave me a comment and I will do my best to return a comment with that information in it. Happy Reading and a Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment