Monday, November 28, 2011

On and Off the Hook...






On my hooks a chunky winter sweater sat being worked here and there when mama had the time. For a month this sweet little sweater waited patiently as I worked a row here and a row there. But this cute little sweater has finally reached its' finish line and I am very proud of it. It is crocheted using a front post, back post trade off every three crochets. The yarn used is Cascade 128 Superwash and the colors are 1918, 821, and 872. I used antiqued wooden toggle buttons to give this sweater a more classic look and created a cowlesque collar for that cozy yummy feeling. My sweet 7 year old was kind enough to roll our of bed and model it for me and in a few days this little sweater made full of love will be off to its new home. 

So much more crafting to do it's hard to decide where to start. I may just do eeny meeny miney mo and go with the one that wins! Happy crafting and I hope your holiday was delightful!

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!!! That is purely gorgeous hun!!!! I love the colors and the pattern you created so very very much! And I think the buttons you chose do complete it perfectly. Amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ruth just beautiful you are crazy talented

    ReplyDelete