Monday, April 9, 2012

50 Days Of Gratitude - Day #8

Easter Shared




 This bunny carrot cake was wonderful. My four year old frosted it and started decorating. As people walked by decorations would get added or little hands would make them vanish. 



 Good friends...
 ...and sweet siblings!
 Dad with two of our crew.

 Liz helping me get my motion shot...she is a love!

 These two were having the best conversation that only they could understand.


 A nice pickup game of baseball.

What he looks like once the sugar has set in!

Holidays are some of the best days of the year for me. 
There are outfits to be made, food to be cooked, fun to be had, good times to share with friends and family.
Our Easter Celebration went off beautifully filled with good conversation and happy children.
It is my goal to simplify all of my holidays to get the most true beauty out of them.
Potlucks, handmade decorations, and simple party items seem so much more lovely and authentic.
We all had a blast and I can hardly wait for the next holiday!
Hope your Easter brought joy to your heart!

1 comment:

  1. And I am in love with those bright happy overalls! I would be smiling all day long watching him walk in those.

    ReplyDelete