Wednesday, January 11, 2012

merrily working

First I want to start by saying that I am sorry I have not been posting daily. As I move forward in writing my books and making our home the place we wish it to be (we are finally getting our bearings since we moved in in October) I have been distracted and forgetful. This means that I have missed some prime picture taking moments as well as not writing down the topics I wish to speak on while they are fresh in my mind. I am grateful for the patience you all show in returning to read even in my inconsistent moments.
Today, we are tearing up the yard! I am beyond elated to get a jump on our garden areas. The weather has been pristine and perfect for playing out doors and I am going to take full advantage of this time to create the space for our food source; for our fruit trees and 1/2 barrels of fruits and veggies galore. And we can not forget creating the chicken tractor for our friends the chickens!
How is the weather in your neck of the woods? Any suggestions for food to plant in my garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment