Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Let's Go Play



 Such a beautiful profile
 Debating the quality of this dirt for tasting
 Bending to eat dirt every 2 feet as we walked...tried but couldn't stop him


 A closer look at his dirt mustache after many nibbles on our walk
So proud of his movable sandcastle 
After being home for nearly a week without outside contact, yesterday I had the sudden and overwhelming urge to do anything but chores and be anywhere but home. And so with dishes in the sink, dirty laundry laying about, and children at the ready we took the day to relax, play, and enjoy the company of each other and friends. These days feed my soul. They offer me a moment to just smile and absorb all of the crazy things I set forth to do in my life. Today was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely :) Enjoy... I'm jealous, it's gotten to be in the 30s today here... coats and mittens and hats... and spending time indoors mostly... BRRRRR!
    You guys enjoy the kind weather for me ;p

    ReplyDelete