Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy Bee


(photo taken by Loki: self portrait)
Hello to all you wonderful people (friends, family, and all others) who come by and read my blog. I am so thrilled to have you be a part of this with me. I feel that somehow we all make a tiny connection through this that is lovely! I wanted to let you know that I will be away for a few days. No emergency just a desperate need to prepare for fall that will keep me very busy for the next few days. I will be back on friday and I hope you will be here with me. Until then have a fabulous week and be well!
~Ruth~

P.S.
In my post The F.R.I.E.N.D.S Swap at a Close I was gifted with some lovely professional shots done by my friend Billy Clarke and I failed to give him credit for his work. Billy, thank you so much for the wonderful work that you gifted to me. You can find more of Billy's work at Longwalkhome-Photography on Facebook as well as on his profile page on Model Mayhem. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment