Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Two Birthday's and a publishing

Today is a momentous day. This day 16 years ago I gave birth to my first sweet boy! It wasn't easy but it was worth every thing! Then as life would have it This day 2 years ago I gave birth to my youngest little one! how blessed am I as a mama to have two beautiful beings to celebrate on this day! Happy birthday to my most glorious "papa's" (what I tend to call my boys). They have been my grandest teachers in more ways then  could have ever fathomed!
I am also super excited to say that my third article has been published with Sacred Pregnancy. Go check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.sacredpregnancy.com/family-togetherness-through-music/ 
I would love to here what you want to see written about!

No comments:

Post a Comment