Sunday, November 6, 2011

Belly of the Season







As we move deeper into this glorious fall I must be grateful for the beauty that surrounds me. The longer days, cooler weather, slower pace of life... And yet there is a sense of urgency to this season. A desire to create every seasonal craft, cook every Autumn recipe, finish a floor full of hand made gifts until I can't see straight. But then an ancient piece of my being says not so fast missy! You are a mammal and must slow down with all of the other mammals great and small. So for now my aspirations must pay homage to my need to be in flow with the cycle of the world around me. Many blessings to all of you this wonderful season. I hope you all remember to honor yourselves in this slower, stay close to your family time of year and enjoy the bountiful beauty that surrounds you!

No comments:

Post a Comment