Thursday, June 23, 2011

To New Beginnings

So here I am palms sweating like a teenager on a first date. I am so excited to be finally part of this world of blog and yet...the nerves are jumping indeed. I guess I will start with a hearty hey and welcome and thanks for visiting me here. I hope that you find something beautiful to take with you when you visist me. I am a woman of many talents and I plan on sharing many of them with you! I am soooo very excited! I will try to be consistent in when I blog or what I post but I am like a bumble bee flitting from flower to yummy flower when it comes to the activities that pique my interest and grab hold of my soul. Join me for the ride; I think you'll enjoy it. I leave you with an image from my day that brought me joy...
We were having frozen yogurt and I had strwberries on mine. I offered my 7 year old son the last two pieces and he got really excited. "Take a picture mom quick!" he tells me. He was thrilled that my berries had slid together at the bottom of the bowl to form a heart. The smallest things in life through a childs eyes become awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for starting this blog.... we'll be blog friends soon, you've inspired me.
    And how sweet is your son!? I do so love his outlook on things.

    ReplyDelete