Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moving Days Moving Days



As I sit and write this we will be moving for the second time in less than a year. While I won't get into the reasons behind this I will say it has been an interesting journey getting to this point. We are not purchasing simply renting a very lovely home with a yard that has enormous potential for things that at the beginning of this year were merely daydreams. I have been holding myself in a safe little place waiting watching hoping that soon a new home would present itself for our family. Some days it felt like this was the farthest thing from my reality. Some days the excitement would meet an abrupt end when we were outbid. But we kept on aiming toward hope and the knowledge that somewhere out there was our home; the home that would be our haven until we finally make the dream of buying property our reality.

As you look at these pictures see them through my rainbow glasses...
(photo by Loki) 
The place where I will have a kitchen herb garden.
 The perfect spot for seasonal veggies.
(photo by Loki) 
The happy little haven that will be the zone for my chicken coop!!!

(photo by Loki)
I am out of my skin excited. This is the place where many creations will come to life. Where pennies will be saved held toward greater dreams! At least for now, this is Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment